Product quality control is the most important aspect of the activities of OJSC Milkavita.
At the enterprise, quality control is carried out at all stages of milk production, starting with its procurement at farms. Taking into account the specifics of the Gomel region, we pay special attention to radiological control. The conditions for its implementation are in accordance with the IAEA standards. The laboratory is accredited to conduct research on the content of cesium and strontium in the product, while many manufacturers limit themselves to testing for cesium. In addition, studies are being carried out for compliance with the norms of physical, chemical and microbiological indicators.
Every day, specialists from our laboratory and veterinary service visit the site to assess quality control at dairy farms. In addition to control, we also provide methodological assistance, teach people modern techniques.
There is an incoming quality control of raw materials and components. Products are controlled at every stage of their production. The control system developed by the enterprise meets the strictest international standards. Raw materials that do not meet the indicators will not even get to the plant's territory, let alone the finished product.
The company uses a closed type of production process (personnel contact with products is minimized).
The company has the following management systems:
- the quality management system meets the requirements of STB ISO 9001-2015;
- the food safety management system complies with the requirements of the international standard FSSC 22000 version 5;
- the food safety management system based on hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) complies with the requirements of STB 1470-2012;
- the Halal Certification system meets the requirements of the Halal voluntary certification system in accordance with the standard “Requirements for the production, manufacture, processing, storage and sale of Halal products”;
- the occupational health and safety management system complies with the requirements of OHSAS 18001: 2007;
- the environmental management system meets the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015;
- the production laboratory meets the requirements of the National Accreditation System of the Republic of Belarus and is accredited for compliance with GOST ISO / IEC 17025-2019.